Hi all,
It's been a little while since my last post and it's been a hectic time to say the least.
I have found juggling 2 subject, Graphic Communication and Introduction to Design, coupled with work and general domestic bliss, to be hard work!
Adding to the mix of a few days away for my husband's birthday, the feeling of getting behind was at the forefront.
So, I knuckled down and poured many hours into both subjects to catch up and complete the assignments.
I'm nearly there now, just waiting for some feedback before completing my Assessment 2 for Cubes of Curiosity, I'll then physically make the cubes, photograph them and hit that submit button.
I found my mind circling back, thinking about the visions of each cube design, the colours, pattern and overall desired outcome I wanted to achieve with both assignments. It's been all consuming and just a little tiring, but I think well worth it.
Until next time.
L xx
Comments
Post a Comment