Reflecting!
I have just watched the recorded lecture for this week in my Intro to Design class, and have realised I have jumped the gun on a couple of things.
I submitted my Assessment 2 a little too early.
Initially, I thought the submission date was a week earlier than what it was and was all ready to hit submit, having completed all elements of the requirements, or so I thought!
Then realising that I had another week, I decided to submit anyway.
After listening to this weeks lecture, I have realised there are a couple of details I should have refined and added to, but now I am unable to.
As all my best thoughts, wonderings and ideas come to me in the shower (๐), I was thinking about my study habits tonight and why I submitted before I had to.
My reflections were that I tend to stress and worry when I have multiple important tasks and due dates looming, in addition to work and home commitments, so then rush to submit things to take it off my plate!
Going forward in this course, I would like to endeavour slowing my mind down, ponder a little longer and then feel confident that I have all the information, often delivered in lectures and in feedback sessions, before hitting that submit button.
Lesson learned (hopefully!๐)
L ๐
Comments
Post a Comment